*Abstract Submission now open*
Download the guidance HERE
The ASPiH 2018 Conference theme is ‘Maximising Impact’ and the sub-themes are the four headings within the recently published ASPiH Standards (November 2017):
- Faculty Development
- Technical Personnel
- Activity: Programmes, Assessment & In Situ Simulation
- Resources: Technology & Management & Leadership
Abstracts must be submitted into one of the four formats listed below using the electronic abstract form.
Failure to submit abstracts in the correct online format may result in abstracts not being included for blind peer review.
The committee may assign accepted submissions to an alternative theme or session formats – decisions will be based on merit, and take into account the format preferences indicated by the author(s) at the time of submission.
We are seeking submission of papers for the following session formats
- Oral Paper presentations. Oral papers are 15 minute sessions with five minutes for questions for authors to present their research in simulation.
- Short Communications Short Communications are ten minute sessions with 5 minutes for questions for authors to present descriptive studies or quality improvement projects or programmes. We welcome presentations of planned work, or work in progress for expert opinion and discussion.
- Workshop Workshop sessions are sixty minutes in length and should include activities to ensure audience participation for a positive learning experience. Intended Learning Outcomes should be included.
- Oral Poster Presentations. e-posters included in the conference will be timetabled for a five minute oral presentation on the aims, methods and results of the project. Posters will be on display throughout the conference on an interactive electronic display board.
Deadlines: All abstracts must be submitted by no later than 18th May 2018 (23:59 hrs GMT)